We support the communities in which we work through both focused social investment and charitable donations.
In regions where we have operations, our support for local communities is coordinated in-country as part of our Impact Benefit activities.
Cairn has an annual charitable giving programme, managed by its Charities Committee. All requests for funding are considered and evaluated in line with the Committee’s selection criteria.
扬州 交友 网
Cairn supports charities that share our core values of Respect, Relationships and Responsibility, and encourage the behaviours we value in our own organisation, such as teamwork, fostering individual potential and encouraging entrepreneurial spirit.
Our charitable giving is disbursed across several categories including young people, communities, health, environment, arts and culture, and education and learning.
- We consider applications from registered charities only
- Our support is primarily limited to charities operating in Edinburgh and Lothians
- Previous applicants are welcome to apply again, whether successful or not in previous rounds
- We do not provide details of average funding and minimum / maximum donations
- We cannot provide any specific feedback if an application is unsuccessful
- We are unable to provide any information in addition to what is available on this webpage regarding our donations and charitable giving process
- We do often make partial donations
- We will consider multi-year support
Please note that Cairn does not fund the following types of activities:
- Charities with religious or political affiliations
- Political parties
- Places of worship
- Labour unions
- Organisations where there is a potential conflict of interest
- Organisations that discriminate
- Individual sponsorship
There is now a heavyweight favorable policy support GEM
We have now disbursed most of our 2020 allocation for charitable giving and will be accepting applications for a limited, further round of awards until Friday 24 April 2020.
All organisations that have applied previously are welcome to do so again, whether successful or not in previous rounds.
Please note that 2021 funding applications should be submitted by Friday 6 November 2020.
All applications will be considered by the Charities Committee.